DonRiver provides OSS product and consulting services to Communication Service Providers, globally.
Our OSS product suite, DonRiver Fusion, is resolving some long-standing OSS challenges by providing the ability to federate data from multiple OSS/BSS systems and present it in a single user interface. Some of the largest CSPs globally view DonRiver Fusion as a mission-critical system within their OSS architecture.
We have deep industry expertise, proven methodologies, innovative thinkers and leaders and an exceptional delivery track record.
DonRiver is currently seeking a seasoned Project Manager to assist in managing software development and implementation projects for a growing client engagement. Our Consultants work in challenging corporate environments where teamwork, learning and dedication are essential keys to success. DonRiver offers exciting opportunities for you to achieve success and perform at your best.
In your role as Project Manager, your objectives and responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Work closely with DonRiver and client teams to manage day-to-day project activities
2. Work closely with DonRiver and client teams on:
- Generating weekly status reports
- Managing issues and risks
- Creating deployment tickets
- Creating deployment notifications
- Conducting weekly status meetings
3. Manage client system requirements (user stories) for each release and backlog
4. Use appropriate tool for project management and written communications:
- MS Project, Jira and Team Gantt
- MS Excel, Word, Work and Power Point
5. Align with DonRiver and customer documentation standards and processes – including system requirements, use cases, processes, and integration requirements as required
6. Present and communicate with clients (working and senior levels) as well as with DonRiver’s project team
7. Deliver project documentation such as Project Schedule, Master Test Plan, Test Case and Test Summary Reports
8. Leverage/Learn Telecom OSS skills and apply them to daily activities
9. Take initiative to solve problems and complete personal and team deliverables.
- 2-6+ years experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager gained in the Telecommunication industry, with a proven track record of contributing to the successful delivery of complex software development d implementation projects
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Agile project management and development processes
- Expert level user of appropriate tools and methodologies for Project Management, such as Jira MS Project and TeamGantt
- Engaging personality with the ability to quickly develop and effectively manage client expectations and stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highest level communication, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently on managing DonRiver and Client key timelines and resources
- Able to work from the client site in Melbourne CBD and available to work with offshore teams as needed
- Understanding of database and Java development tools and OSS solutions an advantage.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks