Java Analyst / Developer
DonRiver is technology consulting and systems integration company operating in six countries globally.
DonRiver helps Telco's plan, build and support their Operational Support Systems (OSS). We work with some of the largest telecommunication carriers in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and Asia, and are experts in the following OSS competencies:
- Network Inventory and Resource Management
- System Integration
- Network Service Assurance and Performance Management
- Complex Data Migration
We have deep industry expertise, proven methodologies, innovative thinkers and leaders and an exceptional delivery track record.
Purpose of role:
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the design, development and implementation of OSS software solutions on behalf of our clients.
DonRiver currently is looking for highly motivated, intelligent individuals who enjoy creative and challenging work and who are capable of rising to the top of their professions. Our Consultants work in complex technical and business environments where teamwork, learning and dedication are essential keys to success. DonRiver offers exciting opportunities for you to achieve success and perform at your best.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal and client teams to understand, analyze and document existing business and system processes and to define new OSS system requirements
- Assist in the creation and documentation of technical design specifications to align with client needs
- Work closely with DonRiver’s and the clients OSS architecture, design and development teams to ensure alignment between customer expectations and solution being developed throughout the project life-cycle, and to accurately document and report on requirements, changes and status updates
- Work independently to design, develop, test and deliver software solutions
- Liaises with internal teams, leaders, partners and customers as required to ensure solutions are delivered accurately, in a timely manner and meet customer expectations.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar
- Prior experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Technical proficiency in Java, SQL and Oracle
- Technical knowledge of Telecommunications technologies
- Understanding of OSS Systems
- Understanding of Agile processes.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks